Here’s Your Chance to Save Hours of Time and Frustration:
Find the Right Technical Recruiter for You!
Have you wondered what it takes to be successful with recruiters in today’s technical job market?
My name is Stephen Van Vreede, and as an IT / technical career adviser to several news outlets, like TechRepublic, Dice, and CIO.com, I’ve found a simple answer: Success with technical recruiters starts by being properly matched with them.
If you aren’t, all the experience in the world will only lead to a big waste of everyone’s time! I’ve found that successful candidates in today’s tech job market understand three things:
- That time is a currency they can’t afford to waste, especially during their IT job search.
- That of course they can do a lot of things on their own but they don’t have to (like do your own taxes, mow your own lawn, and cut your own hair). In other words, they outsource when they can!
- That instead of spending all their precious job search time just trying to find the technical recruiters that are right for them, they bring in specialists to quickly weed through the hundreds of thousands of recruiters, wisely freeing them up to prepare for engaging these recruiters.
So let’s not waste anymore time.
Let’s find the technical recruiter that’s right for you.
As part of our concierge technical job search “launch” solutions that build the right kind of momentum and save you precious time, we offer two “recruiter matching options”:
- A general list of over 1350+ U.S.-based technical recruiters and their agency names, including phone, email, mailing address, and fax numbers. (Updated regularly and all right at your finger tips!)
- A customized list of U.S. technical recruiters prepared by Sue, our Concierge Job Search Agent, that is tailored to meet your specific parameters, industry, position, geography, and needs.
Of course you can spend hours researching LinkedIn and paying for their premium services for the privilege of searching their network and sending an InMail message or two to try to find recruiters who meet your needs.
Of course you can call every technical recruiter in a 100-mile radius of your house (even though only a small portion of them might actually place candidates in their local market anymore).
Of course you can avoid recruiters altogether and take your chances with the masses on the online IT job boards.
There are so many things you can do! But you don’t have to!
In the technical job market “zoo” we are in, why not do what works?
Recruiter matching works. So let’s get started today!
Don’t stop there!
Interested in recruiters who place for IT Project/Program Management specifically? Get Our Directory of 800+ U.S.-based IT Project/Program Management Recruiters!
What about CIO recruiters? Get Our Directory of CIO Recruiters!
Also, what are you going to do with these recruiters once you find them? Sign up for our exclusive free report, How You Can Leverage Technical Recruiters to Build a “Career Protection Pipeline”: