Who else gets confused between the CIO vs CTO?
Many in business, as well as in the tech field, confuse the role of the CIO vs CTO. They are, in fact, quite distinct. Here are the questions for this week’s #TCFchat discussion (held 8/1 on Twitter at 3pm East):
1. Can a technology leader be both a CIO and a CTO?
2. What type of innovation is important to a CIO vs. a CTO?
3. Can a CIO and a CTO have similar career and resume brand messages?
4. What qualities are important in a CTO?
5. How are CIOs and CTOs different?
Or feel free to weigh in here. We’d love to hear from you.