Many recruiters and employers come to ITtechExec and NoddlePlace looking for specific skills sets, and it is our aim to match our clients up with those needs. Therefore, toward that effort, we are starting a new segment to our blog that highlights some of our clients each week. We will be sharing this post across all of our network.
Anyone interested in reviewing the full resume or in an introduction to the client highlighted here should contact Stephen at Stephen@ittechexec.com directly.
Construction Project Manager w/ 20 years experience. PE with civil engineering Master’s degree:
- Project leader for large-scale construction projects
- Major project budget management
- Facilities, bridges, drainage, utilities, and other commercial and residential structures
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Arizona and California
- MS in Civil Engineering from Stanford, construction engineering and management specialization
- Endorsements for General Engineering and General Building