Great leaders inspire us. All it takes is a look back at history for validation. Our Founding Fathers like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, and others are a primary example of strong leadership.
For this week’s #TCFchat discussion (held 8/15 on Twitter at 3pm Eastern), we’ll dig into the concept of leadership a bit more. Here are the questions:
1. What traits define a great leader? Are they different in business from other areas of life?
2. Many point to Steve Jobs as a great leader…was he? Who are great leaders in history?
3. What are prime examples of poor leadership you’ve experienced in your career?
4. What can a great leader do for the tech and IT organizations?
5. How do you present leadership skills on a technical resume?
If you’re unable to join us for the live chat, go to our Tech Career Forum LinkedIn Group page to post comments.
Or feel free to weigh in here. We’d love to hear from you.