Congratulations, you are the ultimate “hard body”! 🙂
If we were at the gym, all the other “wannabes” would be looking at you and thinking, “isn’t there an easier way for me to look like that?” But you know the truth. Building a career, nurturing it, and protecting it take some effort, much like it does to train and build/maintain the “perfect” physique.
Although we can, and sometimes do, get “lucky” along the way, it takes much more than luck to stay that way.
We are excited to spend this coming year as the backbone or support system to your career management. Here is an overview of the solutions your membership includes:
- Unlimited update of ALL designed documents by ITtechExec (whatever documents we designed for you initially, Resume, LI Profile, Cover Letter, Bio, PSR, etc.)
- 5 Hours of “Retainer” to be used in anyway you need, from performance review/salary consults to editorial services to help crafting proposals/memos/emails to support in dealing with office politics (we will track the hours for you, so you can always ask us how many you have left)
- Publishing Opportunities through ITtechExec (some free; some with additional cost)
- Yearly Personalized PowerPoint Presentation Design or Update that Includes Bio and User/Client Testimonials (great for use during performance reviews, introductions to teams or clients)
- Design/Update of Elevator Pitch
- Discount on additional document design, job search solutions, and editorial services
- Monthly Insider Report…State of the Tech Job Market
- Regular networking opportunities throughout the year to meet ITtechExec network connections
- Set up of a “Next Opportunity” profile that we will keep on hand to watch out for potential job opportunities that fit that profile
Step 1: Bookmark this page
If you bookmark this page, you will have an easy reference spot to remember all the solutions you should be receiving throughout the year.
Step 2: Book your “Getting Started” call with Stephen
The call will only take 15 minutes, but it will allow Stephen to set up a plan of action that is best suited to you and your needs. You may not need all of these solutions right away, so Stephen will discuss with you the best place to start and where to go from there and when. To set up the call, just click below:
Step 3: Add our texting line to your phone contacts: 866-294-1324
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns, and we will respond during business hours (EST).
Step 4: Feel free to use the calendar tool above to schedule a 15-minute appointment anytime.
If at any point during the next year, you want to meet with Stephen, all you have to do is click on the link above (it doesn’t matter if you’ve already gotten started, we’ll get the idea!). Of course, you can always e-mail Stephen directly at email@example.com or text him at 866-294-1324 to set something up as well.