Many recruiters and employers come to ITtechExec looking for specific skills sets, and it is our aim to match our clients up with those needs. Therefore, toward that effort, we are starting a new segment to our blog that highlights some of our clients each week. We will be sharing this post across all of our network.
Anyone interested in an introduction to the client highlighted here should contact Stephen at Stephen@ittechexec.com directly.
Software Engineering Manager, tech product innovation in applications, embedded software, real-time IP (located in IL)
- BSEE from #1 ranked undergraduate engineering school
- 13+ years of engineering management experience
- Creates a sense of urgency to drive and empower teams
- Develops a clear vision and sets a clear objective to get all resources aligned on the same path
- Designs common solution architecture for cutting-edge new products
- Leads development using traditional and iterative/Agile methodologies