Many recruiters and employers come to ITtechExec and NoddlePlace looking for specific skills sets, and it is our aim to match our clients up with those needs. Therefore, toward that effort, we are starting a new segment to our blog that highlights some of our clients each week. We will be sharing this post across all of our network.
Anyone interested in an introduction to the client highlighted here should contact Stephen at Stephen@ittechexec.com directly.
Voice Network Engineer w/ 15+ years global experience optimizing voice network performance + security
- Expertise designing and implementing VoIP telephony platforms and networks
- Extending services and capabilities of a low-cost VoIP network
- Improving quality of service (QoS)
- Resolving connectivity and performance issues in various countries
- Bachelor of Science in Network Computing degree with multiple technical certifications